- Includes: date palm, walnut and pistachio (total of 75 pieces)
- Valid for pickup Monday to Saturday from 8 AM till 11 PM
- Reservation required 3 days prior on 03 842 189
- Coupons must be printed
- Exchange your unused and unexpired coupons; coupons may be exchanged for other offers or credits by simply emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to the expiry date.
- Earn 50 points by purchasing this deal
TermsCoupons valid until April 30, 2017. May redeem multiple coupons per person. Valid for pickup Monday to Saturday from 8 AM till 11 PM. Reservation required 3 days prior on 70 918 282, quote Gosawa coupon. Coupons must be printed. No carry over. VAT included in price. Standard terms & conditions apply.
Celebrate the Eatser holiday with delicious treats! Benefit from 50% off 75 Maamoul Pieces from Chef Abdel Sater, only $25 instead of $50.
Signature delights served at your house!
Chef Abdel Sater
Hussein Abdel Sater is a Lebanese chef who studied at the official school of cooking from 2002 till 2005 and took a Bachelor degree with excellence, in addition to his certification in Hotel Management. Chef Hussein started his career in Lebanon and abroad, he teaches cooking lessons at Massar school, and had a certificate for assisting a good number of persons with the entrepreneurship of refugees program (IRD) for two years. He participated at the Francophone Games 2009 and helped preparing more then 6000 meals a day. Chef Hussein also joined and participated in many galleries and exhibitions in Lebanon and abroad like; HORECA, Inshape and more, in addition to his certificate as a “Top Chef Salon and Colinaire” in KSA. He’s the owner of “L’amar group Café-Resto” and works as an executive chef at Yasamine Resto, Chez Risala, Porto Verde and many catering centers in Lebanon and abroad. He is participating in many TV shows (BBeirut at LBCI), Oyoun Beirut (Orbit) and launching a new program at Al Maraa Al Arabia TV.