- $30 worth of food and beverages from the menu
- Italian and American Cuisine
- Breakfast (American, English, Lebanese), crepes, saj, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, pizza, main courses, desserts and drinks
- Victorian era themed decor
- Open daily from 12 PM till 1 AM
- Excludes Argileh and alcoholic drinks
- Excludes February 11th till February 15th
- Reservation required on 79 111 556/7
- Coupons must be printed
- Exchange your unused and unexpired coupons; coupons may be exchanged for other offers or credits by simply emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to the expiry date.
- Earn 30 points by purchasing this deal
TermsCoupons valid until April 06, 2017. May redeem multiple coupons, one coupon per person per visit. Open daily from 12 PM till 1 AM. Excludes Argileh and alcoholic drinks. Excludes February 11th till February 15th. Valid at Dbayeh Branch only. Reservation required on 79 111 556/7, quote Gosawa coupon. Coupons must be printed. No carry over. VAT included in price. Standard terms & conditions apply.
Indulge in a casual diversified dining experience at the renown international victorian era themed restaurant! Get $30 worth of Food & Beverages from the Menu at Shakespeare and Co for only $15.
Enjoy promising quality food and charming surroundings at Shakespeare and Co!
Shakespeare and Co
In today’s world, Shakespeare and Co is an old-fashioned concept with values that are just as important now, as they were back when the restaurant first started out. It’s a place you can go with friends, colleagues, and family, to enjoy a good meal and relax, knowing there’s always something to look forward to on the menu. It’s unique yet familiar, elegant yet homely, classic and comfortable. And that’s really all what Shakespeare and Co ever wanted to do; to offer a place promising quality food, charming surroundings, warm hospitality, value for money, and good times, a place where you can feel at home! The restaurant has grown to 32 branches (and counting) across the UAE, with franchises in Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and the US.