- $26.6 instead of $53.2 for full-day entrance fee for 2 at Laguava Resort
- Water sport activities available (Jet ski, Banana rides, Canoe, Water bike, "Hasske", Beach Volleyball, Beach Soccer, Taebo, Para-sailing, Wake-boarding, Water-skiing and Scuba diving)
- Resort features a pool bar, seafood restaurant, and healthy food, grills and pizza restaurant
- Open-air spa and kids play area available
- Supervised activities and swimming lessons for children from 2 to 10 years
- 18,000LBP entrance fee for children ages 3 to 10 years
- Laguava welcomes you all days of the week from 9:00 AM till 7:00 PM excluding events
- Earn 53 points with each purchase
TermsCoupon valid until September 30, 2013.
May use 1 coupon per 2 persons, buy multiple as gifts. Valid all days except on special events. 18,000LBP entrance fee for children ages 3 to 10 years (and maids), payable at resort upon entrance. Free entrance for kids under 3 years. Non Refundable / No carry over. VAT included in price.
Standard terms & conditions apply.
It's finally summer time and the decision for a hangout is not so hard anymore; the Beach! We are here to make your summer more memorable! Indulge in a blend of perfection with your friend or lover, swimming, dancing and doing all kinds of water activities at the luxurious Laguava Resort in Rmeileh for only $26.6 instead of $53.2 for 2 persons. Coupon valid until September 30, 2013.
Laguava resort has so much to offer, it'll amaze you! An adults pool, family pool, a club house, 1km of unspoilt sand of Rmeileh, and a world-class Spa are all waiting for you. The Sports area provides a full line up of water activities; Para-sailing, Jet Skiing, Scuba Diving, Wake-boarding and Water-Skiing. Be sure to try the exciting Banana Boat and Bumper Tube rides before dining at the Seashell, a Lebanese seafood restaurant offering seafood lovers an exquisite dining experience in a truly original setting. Healthy grills and pizzas are served at the intimate and romantically set Grizza restaurant, located just beyond the breaking waves.
Where it gets all the more exciting; The Sea Spirits sunset beach bar sets both moods of hot partying and total relaxation. For guests wishing to stay the night and indulge in the full luxury of the resort, there are 10 private luxury bungalows and 20 luxury rooms with full room service and housekeeping. Bungalows consist of a private garden and Jacuzzi with most boasting a 180 degree breathtaking sea-view. Experience a professional Thai massage in the open-air Spa or in the comfort of your own room.
We’ll say it as Laguava would; Step into another world where you can indulge your senses, and give yourself a relaxing and soul cleansing experience!