- Private self-defense session (street fight)
- Session lasts for 55 minutes
- The class was developed by the French Greg Martin who is also the founder of the Total Combat System based on his 40-year experience in martial arts
- He first developed his method in 1994 for the army, police, special forces and secret services in France
- The class is a mix of different combat methods used by Greg himself in real life situations for many years
- Class Includes; defense techniques against weapons, improvement of super kicking techniques and tactical preparation for competitions
- Valid for men ages 18 years and above
- Open Monday to Saturday from 9 AM till 1 PM and from 4 PM till 7 PM
- Reservation required on 70 855 234
- Present your coupon directly from the Gosawa Mobile App. Download Now for iOS or Android
- Exchange your unused and unexpired coupons; coupons may be exchanged for other offers or credits by simply emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to the expiry date.
- Earn 74 points by purchasing this deal
TermsCoupons valid until June 17, 2017. May redeem multiple coupons per person. Valid for men ages 18 years and above. Open Monday to Saturday from 9 AM till 1 PM and from 4 PM till 7 PM. Reservation required on 70 855 234, quote Gosawa coupon. No carry over. VAT included in price. Standard terms & conditions apply.
Being able to physically defend ourselves helps us in many situations that we encounter! Benefit from 51% off a Private Self-Defense Session for Men from Body Engineering Studio by Greg Martin, only $37 instead of $75.
Work out and learn a new technique at once!
Body Engineering Studio
Body Engineering Studio, in Lebanon, was founded by Sandy Razzouk in July 2016. A passion for improvement of athletic performance and rehabilitation led Sandy to Pilates. Sandy began her Pilates career in 2012. Sandy’s sporting background helps her to get fit people to a higher level in their performance while understanding their body more. Sandy was an athlete in martial arts (taekwondo, thai boxing and self-defense), she practiced Pilates as a tool to help her improve her movement and body awareness. Sandy Razzouk is a BASI certified instructor who is very precise in the way of teaching and who helps her clients get the most mentally and physically out of a Pilates session. Body Engineering Studio offers classes to suit all clients with body conditioning objective or rehabilitation objective. They have a clean and open environment that allows clients and teachers to get concentrated and in the right ambiance as they are practicing Pilates. The best way for beginners to start is with Private Sessions. Body Engineering Studio includes 4 reformer beds for reformer group class, 1 wunda chair and 1 spine corrector for private sessions, and 6 mats for mat sessions. They also help clients to have more knowledge about the healthy lifestyle through having a small library where clients can borrow educational books (about nutrition, anatomy and healthy lifestyle).